Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Senior Associate, Experience Technology
A Senior Experience Technologist in Sapient is responsible for developing interactive web based, mobile, and/or desktop applications using Sapient as well as Industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to Sapient clients. The Interactive Developer would work closely with Visual Designers and Application Developers to build highly-efficient, user-friendly, interfaces
The person would evaluate and recommend appropriate usage of Rich-UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience. He / She would also be responsible for leading key tracks/ teams and mentoring team members in key Interactive technologies. He / She would also manage clients and represent Sapient’s expertise and thought leadership in Interactive technologies and applications
- Understand Clients’ business problems and engage in Client servicing to manage peer-level Client relationships
- Develop an accurate and realistic design plan along with risk mitigation solutions for the project
- Liaison with Information Architects and Designers to finalize the usability and feasibility of interface designs
- Create seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective and efficient integration. Create and track the plan and activities for the team members on a day to day basis.
- Provide training to peers and clients in relevant technologies
- Create accurate, realistic design plan for the project, ensuring that all tracks are effectively planned
- Strong, innovative and initiative-seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Strong communication skills with sound articulation and comprehension
- Ardent desire to explore and learn emerging interactive technologies
- 4-9 years experience
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
- Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
- Familiarity of working with frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp is a plus
- Familiarity of working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc. is a plus
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility and how they relate to development
- Moderate to Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop
- Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Projects this role will support:
- Full stack implementation for brand campaigns
- Micro sites
- Medium to large ecommerce applications
- Complex data / content heavy implementations
- UI architect
- Full stack technologist
- Solution Architect
- Creative QA
- Specialist (Angular/Backbone/React/Accessibility etc)
- Project Management
SapientRazorfish is a new breed of transformation partner designed to help companies reimagine their businesses for the connected world. With more than 12,000 people and 70 offices around the globe, our capabilities span growth and business model strategy, new product and service innovation, customer experience, enterprise digital transformation, IT modernization, omni-channel commerce, precision marketing, change management, digital operations, digital innovation, data strategy and advanced analytics.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.