A Mentor in the role of a Senior Art Director who drives and strives for attaining award winning quality in all the work produced. Should have experience in Design Thinking Process, awareness of WCAG and accessibility standards, possess Strong Presentation Skills, master in client & time management. Expert in creating experiences across the entire digital landscape including responsive/mobile/web applications etc. Is responsible for project planning and estimation, defining team’s growth framework and hiring best of talent. Plays a very important role to balance out the responsibility of designing exceptional user interfaces and collaborating with a team of experts - user experience, copywriters, graphic designers, interaction designers & developers.
- Should have 12+ years of experience in the digital world
- A disciplined approach to manage your own projects, with expert ability to deliver solid work in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to communicate well within a team and collaborate with all stakeholders
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate attitude with willingness and enthusiasm to own your own growth
- Proficient in Sketch app, Invision app, Principle, Zeplin, Keynote, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and all the MS tools. Knowledge of user experience and interaction design is preferred
Design & Creativity
- Overall knowledge and awareness of latest design trends, usability standards and new and upcoming tools/software. Platform knowledge of iOS and Android and mobile app design
- Ability to translate existing designs/storyboards into working prototype for better consumption
- Expert in brand research, brand architecture, stakeholder interviews/user surveys, user persona creation and competitor analysis
- Using creativity, consumer empathy and business thinking - challenge, reframe and redefine a problem from user interface stand point.
- Provide recommendations/insights to cross-functional teams based on research findings
- Attention to detail and ensuring all delivery is supported by style guides and design library for handoff to developers
- Should be a strong team player and multitasker & develop processes to streamline production and quality of work
- Should be inquisitive / passionate / a self-starter /curious and open to learning
- Excellent communication and written skills are a must
Client & Consulting
- Adept at client presentations - to present concepts & deliverables and take due approvals from internal and external clients.
- Participate in various project related workshops to understand user personas & user journeys for defined target audience - Conduct user research, do competitive analysis & brand architecture.
- Rationalize design solutions to ensure clear alignment with client's vision, business context and project KPIs.
- Possess core consultancy skills to build client trust and provide cohesive and appropriate recommendations.
- Actively identify and define new opportunities to bring value to client engagements.
- Active involvement on new pitch work to take responsibility for new business wins.
Leadership & Growth
- Play a role of a mentor to define team's development program and their career paths.
- Comfortable in sharing design rationale and business logic with designers & developers, to help create more informed solutions and proactive participation in the ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Have an art of storytelling for smooth narration of concepts & solutions. Strong conceptualization skills
- Maintain healthy relationship with the creative talent pool to retain, attract & recruit the industry's best talent.
- Expert in domain leadership and decision-making skills with a good command on project planning & estimation.
Company & Community
- Be an advocate for Publicis Sapient culture - initiate, communicate and delegate activities that drives team's morale. Inculcate its core values.
- Build an inspiring environment within the team which in turn builds upon a broader creative & positive mindset.
- Be a self-starter, an inquisitive, passionate and open to learn new things. A strong team player who can multi- task and who has good time management skills.
- Participate in workshops and conduct sessions and share your vision and thoughts in the form of articles and write whitepapers.
Design Diploma/Degree from a Design College or equivalent experience
Projects this role will support
Websites & Mobile sites
Web and Mobile Apps
Emailers/newsletters/event promotion material
Conceptualization/execution of digital/social pitches
Internal branding/sales work posters/power points
- Associate Creative Director
- Creative Director
- VP Creative Director
PORTFOLIO is a must. PDF or ONLINE LINK. Please share your latest work. PDF/PPT works in case you cannot publish your work online due to company policy.