Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
WHO You are:
- A Smart, Curious, Challenge-seeking Engineer with extensive User Interface development experience.
- Passionate about developing high quality application, DevOps technologies
- Willing to jump in, learn and contribute in a global team of awesome engineers
WHO We are:
Cisco Unified Collaboration Technology Group (UCTG) - India Development Centre was established with a strong commitment to heavily invest in the industry-leading Cloud Collaboration solutions. 95% of Fortune 500 companies use Cisco Collaboration (290,000 customers)
The team in Bangalore is responsible for the development and support of Unified management solution for voice and video collaboration networks provides simplified monitoring and troubleshooting, and long-term trending and analytics.
The new variant of the product is being developed for the cloud with the latest cutting edge cloud technologies.
We are building smart, creative teams, tapping into the vast local talent, empowered to work on the latest, cutting-edge cloud technologies, DevOps, UI Technologies and solve business critical, challenging problems in Assurance and Analytics space.
This is the perfect time to join the world-class teams at the early stage of the product Development to help define, contribute and shape the Collaboration Engineering India identity.
WHAT You would learn here:
Lead the Architecture and design of the front end development and deployment of a cloud Analytics solution using the latest UI technologies
Architect and build high quality Next-Gen Collaboration Assurance and Analytics product for cloud with test driven Agile Methodologies, using one or more of latest UI technologies and gain hands-on expertise.
You will work closely with cross functional leads like Product Managers and engineering leads from other groups to help define the product strategy. You will help identify optimal solutions to meet the product strategy. You will be hands on yourself, while you guide others in building the solutions.
Responsible for defining the Technical Vision and delivery focus. Essential to understand all aspects of the system from both a business and technical point of view.
WHAT skills are Required:
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech with distinction or 1st class
- 12+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in Node.js, Express.js
- Experience with Linux systems
- Strong debugging skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
WHAT skills are desired:
- Experience in Python 3.x, Flask
- Understanding of Java, Rest, Websocket , Soap, RPC.
- Experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud applications development, deployment
- Experience with Dockers
- Experience with Jenkins.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.