Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Routing Protocols Test Architect
Test Architect is a highly technical role where the Engineer primarily is responsible for Defining the Test Requirements, Automation and handling customer issues through internal processes.
An in-depth knowledge on L3 protocols , L2 protocols and strong Automation skill is must.
- Review Market Requirements Document, Product Description Document and Functional Specification for the products being developed.
- Devise Test strategy and Test Plans for Optimal Qualification of Products and complex features.
- Develop, Execute, Automate complex feature test plans in the areas of Segment Routing, EVPN , VXLAN and upcoming Protocol standards.
- Mentor and Guide team on Technical grounds for Product Qualification and Technology leadership.
- Interface with Customers, Accounts team, to handle Product and Deployment related Queries and Escalations.
- Represent Juniper in Customer presentations and Demo’s on Products and/or Network Solutions as need be.
- Work across Business Functions/Teams and Product Manager in identifying key features for deployment and Qualification of new products/ Software release for different customers
- Create environments of Innovation by Suggesting Product and process improvements in Product Development and Qualification Cycles.
- Work closely with cross functional teams across geographies.
- BE/ME/MCA in CS/ECE or similar field
- 15 - 20 years of experience in testing L2/L3 protocols on a complex platform architecture.
- Demonstrated strong proficiency
- Routing – OSPF, ISIS, BGP
- Segment Routing (SR-MPLS, SR-IPv6)
- Multicast – PIM/IGMP/MLD, Snooping
- MPLS/VPN – LDP, RSVP-TE, L2VPN, VPLS, L3VPN, EVPN/VXLAN, ROSEN, NG-MVPN
- Demonstrated record of successfully working with local and remote teams.
- Experience in automation framework like ROBOT.
- Proven proficiency in Perl/ Python and UNIX is a must.
- Expertise in use of networking test equipment like Spirent and Ixia, including automation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional understanding of protocol conformance, Product Forwarding Architectures and various standards.
- Good understanding of Network deployments in Service Provider, Data Center and Enterprise space.
- Experience in Broadcom chipset based products is good to have.
- Very Strong automation skills and experience with scripting languages like Python and Robot.
- Very Strong analytical and debugging skills on linux /freebsd based Routing and Switching platforms to troubleshoot, isolate and resolve issues/bugs.
- Should have written whitepapers and contributed towards product innovation.
- Demonstrate complete ownership and leadership in complex features and technology areas.
- Strong Team player who is Proactive, approachable and has the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.