Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager – in this role, you will have a direct impact on our global developer community, communicating with them via technical documentation, blog posts, product collateral, industry white papers and more. You will collaborate with our world-class team of engineers, designers and product managers to translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand content. You will be responsible for the end-toend process, from content creation to measuring performance, thereby taking full ownership of delivering value to our customers.
- Develop and maintain high-quality developer focused documentation for all BrowserStack products
- Monitor the effectiveness of documentation by defining and measuring key metrics
- Engage our developer community through blog posts addressing new product features, how-to’s, thought leadership content and more
- Create product collateral such as web copy, emails and landing pages
- Actively manage developer communication channels such as GitHub and Stack Overflow
- Atleast 2 years of experience in writing documentation and content creation in the technology space
- Exceptional writer, with ability to translate complex ideas into simple language
- Strong technology fundamentals: We expect you to go from the highest level of abstraction to reading and understanding code
- SEO understanding: Ability to do keyword research and use SEO friendly language
- Degree in mass communication, English, writing, or technical writing preferred, but not required
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)