Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
MoEngage is an Intelligent Marketing Cloud, built for the Mobile-first world. With MoEngage, companies can orchestrate campaigns across channels like push, email, in-app messaging, web push and SMS, with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Traditionally, marketing clouds are expensive to implement, hard to learn and rule-based.
At MoEngage, we have built an enterprise solution that is easier to use, elegantly designed, fully integrated and is learning-based. MoEngage is the leader in the mobile engagement market, with presence across Asia, Europe and the US. MoEngage works with Consumer businesses across the world including Fortune 500 brands like Samsung, Deutsche Telekom, Hearst, Prudential, Vodafone and Internet-first companies like Flipkart Group, Tokopedia, Traveloka, Gaana, and Oyo. MoEngage enables hyper-personalization at scale by analyzing 200+ million users and delivering 10+ billion interactions every month.
- At least 8+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications
- You must be proficient in Problem Solving and Data structures since you got to find the best way of handling huge set of data.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single page frameworks like ReactJS/Angular/VueJs/other frameworks and ability to design the architecture of single page applications.
- Build tools such as grunt, gulp, webpack.
- Exceptional debugging skills and knowledge on browser developer tools
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Familiar with optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual processing speed), debugging techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management e.g: (Redux), cross-browser support.
- Experience in optimizing the application for performance and scalability using CDN, caching, etc
- Knowledge on Node server, Socket connections and mechanisms to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- Very Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Very strong full stack experience with familiarity in serving technologies such as HTTP, CDN, proxies and caching
- Working experience with distributed teams and leading them is a plus
- Strong hands-on on writing test cases and documenting UI component.
- Work at Scale and challenge yourself
- Free to choose your own tech gear
- Work with a smart team which grew up in the Mobile First world
- Free food (Lunch and Snacks) + Unlimited caffeine ,Team outings , Ping pong table etc