Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
MoEngage is an Intelligent Marketing Cloud, built for the Mobile-first world. With MoEngage, companies can orchestrate campaigns across channels like push, email, in-app messaging, web push and SMS, with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Traditionally, marketing clouds are expensive to implement, hard to learn and rule-based.
At MoEngage, we have built an enterprise solution that is easier to use, elegantly designed, fully integrated and is learning-based. MoEngage is the leader in the mobile engagement market, with presence across Asia, Europe and the US. MoEngage works with Consumer businesses across the world including Fortune 500 brands like Samsung, Deutsche Telekom, Hearst, Prudential, Vodafone and Internet-first companies like Flipkart Group, Tokopedia, Traveloka, Gaana, and Oyo. MoEngage enables hyper-personalization at scale by analyzing 200+ million users and delivering 10+ billion interactions every month.
We are looking for Technical Architect to help achieve organizational goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a comprehensive architecture to support Java / Python based applications.
- Lead/Guide a team of developers to build the next gen marketing automation platform
- Hands on with Modular Software Architecture, Software Design and Implementation
- Institute and Lead the adoption of best practices, coding standards and development practices to improve the quality of the deliverables
- Conduct peer-to-peer and SME code review sessions within the development team
- Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of systems.
- Define layered architecture and lead technical teams – presentation layer, data layer, business layer, etc.
- Identify the scope and business objectives of each release and its dependencies with other initiatives
- Define & drive implementation of long term technology vision for your product & team
- Drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology at MoEngage
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- Sound knowledge of SaaS architecture and implementations
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases
- Excellent Problem Solving skills for complex & large scale problems
- Experience & expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases.
- Deep understanding of cloud based distributed systems. Must have in-depth knowledge on one of the cloud platforms viz. AWS/GCP/Azure