Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Job Mandate (To be used for SELECTION INTERVIEWS)
Reliance is treading on an exciting new business journey exploring the online channels in retailing. We need techno-functional experts who will join hands in achieving these goals. The person should specialize in definition and development of flexible, scalable, high-volume / high-transaction digital retailing (eTailing) experiences, leveraging Hybris along with in depth knowledge of architecture and design pattern; ensuring alignment and leverage of enterprise solution patterns, technical roadmaps, standards and architectural methodologies.
- Defines the architecture, guidelines, standards, strategies, and policies within eCommerce
- Responsible for requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis and design of business requirements and related enhancements/customizations
- Select and implement optimal technical solutions for assigned projects; considering functional requirements, cost, complexity and risk
- Evaluate current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve performance,scalability and reliability, experience in tools like Appdynamics, dynatrace
- Develop plan for platform development, integration development, data conversion and integration testing
- Assist with configuration, testing, tuning, implementation and support of the eCommerce solution
- Works with vendors and operational groups on setting upgrade strategies for platform and other associated
- Assist with responses to security exploitations and compromises as required
- Taking a lead in resolving critical issues in Prod and downstream environments
- Design reviews and Code reviews from the architectural point of view.
- Generally you will not be writing code, but are expected to fully understand code and help developers troubleshoot code issues and algorithms.
- Stay current with technology and determine the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
- Experience with open source tools like Hazelcast, varnish, redis
- Desired experience in nosql dbs like Cassandra or MongoDb
Please mention minimum grade/percentage, if over and above organizational guidelines, as well as names of institutes, if applicable)
- Graduate in any specialization
Years of Experience (minimum & maximum)
- 10+ years
What are the organizations that the candidate should have worked for?
(Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
- Must have good understanding of the eCommerce domain in at least one retail segment (Grocery, Fashion and Apparel, Specialty, etc.) covering functions ranging from Channels (Online, Mobile, Call Center, etc.), Web Merchandising, Search, and OMS
What are the nature and scope of responsibilities the candidate should have handled?
(Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
- Architecture & Ecommerce Platforms: Knowledge and Experience of defining architecture in any of following platform is an absolute must. Should be very conversant with architecture and design patterns.
- Hybris core architecture, Cockpits and development practices. Working knowledge on most of the Hybris commerce platform features / modules including PCM, Order Management, Payment, WCMS, Vouchers, InStore, Customer Service, Print, i18N features, Impex, Cronjobs, flexible search, workflow & collaboration, personalization and service layer APIs
- J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Eclipse and ANT. Knowledge on B2C, B2B, C2C and Mobile Commerce.
- eCommerce Launch and Stabilization: must have taken at least ONE eCommerce solution (or module) live and lead through post go-live stabilization period.
- eCommerce Solution Architecture: Should be able to understand and define eCommerce solution blueprints.
- Architecture: must have experience in defining architecture of one or more applications on following platform. Should be very conversant with architecture and design patterns.
Knowledge & Skills (Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Experience working as an engineering manager with deep knowledge of ecommerce platform
- Experience working on hybris or Java technology stack and Agile Project management experience
- Extensive experience in Sterling,
- At least 3+ of experience working as an Architect
- Experience in Hybris core Architecture and Design, domain experience in retail segment (Grocery, Fashion and Apparel, Specialty, etc.)