Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Direct feedback from hiring team
Detailed matching analysis with jobs
Reset password in 3 steps
Enter registered email ID and we will send you an email
Click on link in the email and set a new password
Set a new password and update, easy :)
360+ Companies we work with
Professionals in community
Facing any problems?
Drop your number and we will call you.
This will reach hiring team soon
People like you are applying to
Have doubts for this role?
Ask your query
Usually replies in 4 days
Usually replies in 4 days
Perfect for people who
Has worked on asp, Web Applications, Microsoft SQL Server and 14+ years of experience
Have core skills like .net, Scrum, Technical Architecture, Integration, Enterprise Architecture etc.
Have previously worked in companies like Ntt Data, Tek Systems, Slk Global.
Are looking to work in large enterprises
Value gender diversity of their company as a culture
- 10+ years of project experience and 5+ years of consulting experience
- Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering and provides design guidance for mid to large sized Dynamics 365 (CRM) projects.
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the array of software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs within Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Deep knowledge of the Dynamics CRM, Customer Engagement, USD, Interactive Service Hub, Field Service and Portals.
- Strong understanding of when to use of native features and when it is appropriate to use custom development.
- Ability to successfully communicate this information to both internal and client teams.
- Participates with implementation delivery team to develop a solution proposal that includes scope, assumptions, implementation plan, and technology solution options to meet project goals as well as longer term needs.
- Provides leadership and technical guidance to the project team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
- Maintains knowledge of third party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast solutions.
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents.
- Communicates complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills.
- Ability to be client-facing including effectively communicating with the client, leading meetings, and capturing and distributing action items.
- Assists with upgrades of on-premises CRM environments and migration to D365 cloud
- Professional certification in CRM or agree to achieve appropriate certification in agreed upon timeframe
- Experience implementing and customizing Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Understanding of CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
Report an error
We appreciate your feedback
Got it, !
Share your number and your belong.co career coach will get in touch with you to edit your profile.
You will get the call soon.