Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Myntra.com is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being Indias largest online store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra.com aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on offer. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
Myntras Engineering team builds the technology platform that powers our customers shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, content systems, catalog systems, search systems, supply chain systems, imaging and visualization systems for products etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
- Awarded Fashion eRetailer of the Year 2013 by Franchise India Indian eRetail Awards
- Awarded Best E-commerce Website for 2012 by IAMAI India Digital Awards
- Awarded Images Most Admired Retailer of the Year: NonStore Retail for 2012 by
- CNBC - TV18 Young Turks Award as one of the Hottest Internet Companies of the
- Awarded Best E-commerce Partner of the year 2011-12 & 12-13 by Puma India
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
Please note that this set of requirements is an indicative list. If you are passionate about technology and coding and are entrepreneurial and ambitious and firmly believe you can make a strong impact @Myntra reaching millions of Indians, we encourage you to apply! Draw attention to your exploits at Hackathons, your tech blogs, your projects (which we can play around with), open source contributions, your patents and publications! Talk to us about building mobile apps with lakhs of downloads, high QPS, Peta Bytes of data, MSEC response time, multiple 9 reliability!
- 7+ years of experience in building large scale applications or products
- A Bring It On attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-to-end ownership; entrepreneurial approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Very good understanding of one or more of RDBMS/NoSQL/Messaging/Caching technologies
- Excellent understanding of and coding skills in one or more of the following technologies: Java/Python (Strong preferred); C++/C#/Erlang/Scala/PHP et al
Being a relatively small sized Engineering team, individuals carry a lot of responsibility on their shoulders. Coming up with the designs of features, evaluating external libraries and frameworks, enhancing existing platform infrastructure, reviewing major architectural decisions, planning and executing deployments with minimal system downtimes is part of everyday job. For an individual with hunger to solve problems and who thrives on challenges, the opportunities @Myntra are practically limitless.
Projects at Myntra
VP Engineering and Analytics
Previously with Dell EMC, Zyme Solutions, Thomson Reuters, IBM.
Previously with Inmobi, Yahoo, Sybase Inc.
VP Engineering, SCM and Platforms
Previously with IQLECT, Yahoo, Jabong, HP.
VP Engineering, Store Front
Previously with Electronic Arts, Netapp, Oracle.
VP Engineering, Supply Chain Management
Previously with AOL Inc, Yahoo, Oracle.