Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest online store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on offer. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
Myntra value proposition revolves around giving consumers the power and ease of purchasing fashion and lifestyle products online. Offerings such as the largest in-season product catalogue, Cash on Delivery, EMI facility and 30 day Returns / Exchange policy make Myntra, the preferred shopping destination in the country. To make online shopping easier for you, a dedicated customer connect team is on standby to assist you 24x7.
- Awarded ‘Fashion eRetailer of the Year 2013’ by Franchise India – Indian eRetail Awards
- Awarded ‘Best E-commerce Website for 2012’ by IAMAI – India Digital Awards
- Awarded ‘Images Most Admired Retailer of the Year: Non–Store Retail’ for 2012 by Images Group
- CNBC - TV18 Young Turks Award as one of the “Hottest Internet Companies of the Year 2011-12”
- Awarded ‘Best E-commerce Partner of the year 2011-12 & 12-13’ by Puma India
Myntra understands its shoppers’ needs and caters to them with choice of apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear from over 600 leading Indian and international brands. Prominent brands include Adidas,Nike, Puma, United Colors of Benetton, FCUK, Timberland, CAT, FabIndia, Biba, Steve Madden and Catwalk to name a few. You can also shop from some recently introduced labels such as - Roadster, Mast & Harbour, Dressberry, Anouk and Kook N Keech.
- Designation: Technical Lead UI
- Experience: 5 to 10 Years
- Work Location: Bangalore, India
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient and modular code for a very front end for the portal and alternative channels
- Design and develop user interface for business sensitive consumer facing e-commerce portal.
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Minimum 5 plus years experience in developing front-end for large scale web based consumer facing products. Hands-on developer & focused on being an individual contributor.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
- Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals
- Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design
- Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3
- Building advanced responsive layouts
- Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
- Exposure to mobile based interfaces, social media
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective.
- B Tech/BE or M Tech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.