Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world’s largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That’s 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we’re working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that’s ever walked the earth!
What’s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting-edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul - free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What is the team like?
Our team of UI engineers, interaction designers, front end application engineers and product managers design and build the best Customer products and solutions. This team builds the customer facing website used by our customers globally to interact with different InMobi product offerings and solutions. We are organized in small teams with a big impact.
Not only do we play an active role in product innovation, but we constantly push ourselves forward in solving new engineering challenges. Most recently, we’ve been working on incubating best in the breed UI and API Frameworks, and are contributing to a new wave of building scalable UI platforms. Interested talk to us!
What will you be doing?
- You would be responsible for implementation of feature/component with highest quality with specific directions and guidance.
- Constantly driving innovations in the component to enable build features which makes high impact on Customers.
- Should have the ability to estimate scope, task effort and communicate progress and risks.
- Should be able to collaborate with development teams and help identify and drive building reusable platforms/libraries, using iterative development practices.
- Should ensure features implement monitoring, metric dashboards, runbooks, logging, escalations and alerts.
- Support and contribute to ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes across InMobi.
- Should be involved/hands-on in design, code reviews, technical issues.
- You should participate in technical forums and make learning relevant technologies a continuous habit.
What do we expect from you?
- We are looking for someone who comes up with 3-6 years development experience.
- BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
- Should be a Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven ability to understand, analyze and solve issues with guidance.
- Expertise in Data Structures, Algorithms, Concurrency.
- Avid Learner/Contributor: Quick learner, great ability to listen and communicate well verbally and written.
Nice to have skills:
- Tech Skills: Experience of designing and building large scale, distributed architectures, especially, related to APIs, middleware, Web Services etc.
- Expertise in one or more persistence technologies (Cassandra, Redis, Riak, HBase, RDBMS).
- Experience in internationalization/localization.