- Must have a good knowledge & command on C#, .NET, WPF, UWP
- Candidate should have good experience in all related aspects of SDLC
- Should have experience in GUI based development and unit testing
ME/M Tech.(Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Production, Instrumentation)
Will be responsible for designing, coding and unit testing of software modules based on the requirements.
Other responsibilities include
- Developing existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for improvements
- Maintaining systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Helps the team in validating the Impact Analysis and Root Cause Analysis for the software defects.
- Provide estimates for work on effort and schedule to project manager and actively participate in preparing detailed project documentation.
- Creates and helps the team maintain Design/Architecture documents, technical specifications and test cases in line with Quality systems.
- Consulting internal / external stakeholders concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Exposure to DevOps, Static Analysis Tools, Unit Testing
- Reviewing and coaching the team members
- Understand systems engineering, interface points and software quality factors
- Investigate new technologies, Developing / Influencing Requirements
- Assist and guide the Project Lead/PM/BO in project coordination.
- Work in identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM/BO at project level.