Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Perfect for people who
- Design and architect complex web applications and workflow management solutions usinglatest web technologies, with high emphasis on stability, scale, system integrity and performance
- Building and developing products and platforms for both client side as well as server-side scalable applications.
- Includes designing Omni-channel (web,mobile and tablet) applications.
- Scalable microservices architecture, database optimization and normalization.
- Full stack design expertise across a wide range of frameworks and stacks
- Java programming, reactive programming framework like RxJava or Reactor
- ReactJS, Angular2/4, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Semantic UI,Redux/Flux
- SQL database, NoSQL database: MongoDB, Redis, Postgres
- Tools: Visual Studio Code, Heroku, AWS, GitLab, Docker, Gulp, Bower, Webpack
- Dropwizard web server framework, TDD, frameworks like Jenkins(CI/CD), container frameworks like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Document and present designs/architectures to the engineering team, with emphasis on continuous learning in the team
- Hands on participation in design, prototyping, implementation and review activities
- Day-to-day mentoring, instruction and review of software from a team of web developers
- Review of all aspects of software requirements, design, development and testing strategies
- Work with the engineering team to publish plans and be accountable for on-time delivery of technology deliverables (software, documents)
- Monitor and address tech debt, if accrued, during the course of engineering releases
- Analyze any new/alternate technologies to improve software performance and tools to improve the productivity of the engineering team.
- Monitor KPIs for all software deployed in the field and present solutions towards continuous improvements
- Play a lead role in hiring good engineering talent, on-boarding and training of new recruits in the team
- Present/publish his technical expertise/insights on internal/external forums and publications to boost HomeLane’s tech branding
- Good analytical skills and quick problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting
- Deep understanding of software development life cycle (including requirement specifications, design implementation and testing)
- Solid foundation in software coding practices and knowledge of review tools
- Ability to manage multiple technical initiatives and design activities at the same time
- Ability to work independently and be self-accountable to deliver a high level of performance
- Strong communication skills and keeping all stakeholders updated periodically on plans/status
- Ability to work well with a team of junior and senior engineers, product managers etc.
- Overall 8-10 years of experience of which at least 3 years as web architect or lead designer for full stack web applications
- A Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience from a Tier 1 college
Launched in 2014, Homelane is a technology-driven solution provider for personalized home interiors, with focus on predictability and quality of the products and services delivered. HomeLane is headquartered in Bangalore, with over 2500+ homes served successfully across Bangalore,Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and NCR.
An uncompromising focus on technology, coupled with the most accomplished designers/architects in the country, has enabled us to address the unpredictability you would otherwise experience with local carpenters or interior designers/vendors. At HomeLane, we give you a 100% transparent costing and deliver we deliver with a 45-day guarantee, making this process entirely stress-free in terms of costs, timelines and quality.
Right from the early stages of inception, it has been clear to us that we needed to have a strong foundation in engineering to achieve the scale and seamless integration across diverse operations such as design, visualization, pricing, manufacturing, installation and delivery. Today, HomeLane prides itself in its strong base of technology innovations that form the DNA of organization. We are building a disruptive platform that is set to revolutionize the way the home interior industry functions. This is fuelled by HomeLane’s technology team that spans across full stack web app design, Real time 3D graphics programming, linear programming & optimization algorithms, scalable workflow realization, high fidelity database management an devops automation. Further, we use AI-driven enhancements to the software solutions based on business insights and customer experience metrics.
Engineers at HomeLane get to experience an accelerated growth and learning curve, getting to work on cutting edge technology that directly fuels business growth. They solve hitherto unsolved problems in the domain via a combination of scalable architectures, software technologies and stacks.