Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
The Staff Software Engineer is an advanced software engineer who designs, develops, tests, troubleshoots and debugs complex software applications, with increased responsibility for leadership and direction of others. The role recognized as a specialist in multiple fields, advises on design and development approach, and often acts as a Tech Lead working on complex projects and issues where analysis of situations or data requires both broad and in-depth evaluation of variable factors. The role also exercises seasoned judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
As a Full Stack developer you must have knowledge in all stages of software development and
You?ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform and applications which span across products like Citrix Workspace, Citrix Endpoint Management, Citrix Files etc.
Core Level Qualifications:
B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
Hands on experience of at least 9+ years of software development lifecycle Mandatory skills
- As a specialist in multiple areas, responsibly plans, prioritizes, organizes and performs technical work and ensures the integrity of significant and diverse projects; applying a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies, leads the analysis and conceptual design and technical direction of proposed projects.
- Leads and directs requirements analysis, and writing of software requirements and design specifications for multiple significant software modules; often acts as a technical lead working on complex projects .
- Design and develop advanced applications for multiple platforms
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Prepare test plan, test cases and Execute/automate them.
- Work on bug fixing,?complex customer escalations?and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Actively supports, communicates and enforces the company?s software engineering processes and standards
- Reviews progress and evaluates results of multiple technical projects and processes against conformance to plans and specifications and prepares management reports.
What are the key characteristics that would make you an ideal candidate:
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experien ce with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Responsive Mobile Apps (Ionic, PhoneGap etc)
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and OS
- In depth?Understanding of design principles, interface guidelines and?and best practices for coding
- Hands on experience in Multi-threaded programming, and good knowledge of networking concepts
- Experience of accessing data as JSON/ XML using REST APIs.
- Have a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.) used to achieve the same
- Drive and willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
Guna Sekhar Pera
Has worked on Software Design, Distributed Systems, Automated Testing and 14+ years of experience