Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Are you an experienced Robotics engineer capable of building new technology at the intersection of software, systems, sensing, machine learning and physical deployment at scale?
We’re looking for an experienced engineer capable of building and delivering functioning robotics systems and software that will be deployed at a global scale.
- Add new capabilities to our robots and make them more robust against the real world challenges.
- Participate in all phases of new development including concept, design, prototyping, and production
- Influence the full-stack architectural roadmap
- Work closely with hardware and other firmware teams to design and optimize the system
- Performance tuning and maintenance of on-device software
- Mentor junior engineers
- Integration: make all of the robot capabilities work as part of a system that also behaves as a coherent character. This can touch many parts of the system, including image processing, state machines, embedded development, robot localization and mapping, and voice recognition
- Collaborate daily with your fellow Robotics Engineers, QA, Product, and Hardware to get stuff done
- Design, implement, and validate applications and capabilities in C++ and Python (this is not a research role - your main responsibility will be doing hands-on coding)
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- 8+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- Experience working in C, C++, or other Object Oriented languages on a Linux platform with ROS or equivalent toolkit
- Maintaining high level of communications with cross-functional team, and partners
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with multithreading and concurrency
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language: Python, Perl, etc.
- Debugging/trouble-shooting skills of embedded processes and systems
- Knowledge of computer architecture and OS fundamentals
- Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable and highly available systems
- Master’s/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Machine Learning or related field
- Experience and knowledge in controlling and integrating robotics
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Experience with a Linux development environment (e.g. Makefiles, GDB, Git, Ubuntu)
- Experience and knowledge in building software for large scale industrial systems
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, agile development, build processes, and testing
- Experience with formal Integration, Validation and Verification (IV&V) techniques.
Projects at Samsung R&D
Group Engineering Manager at Samsung R&D with 17+ years of experience