Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The team is responsible for the architecture, design and solution implementation for the Programmability, Device Management and Workflow Automation software on Junos. Theteam is responsible for the solution definition for the entire Junos product range and supports the solution requirements for all the Market segments (Service Providers, Data Centers,Enterprise etc.).
The Technology areas include:
- Software Defined Networking architecture for Junos
- Programmability for Junos and EVO
- Workflow Automation targeted to support the DevOps community
- Device Management Infrastructure for Junos
- Various Network Management protocols support like SNMP, Netconf etc.
- Define technical solutions to enable programmability & automation on Junos platforms and integration with north-bound controller platforms
- Define technical solution, design & implement solutions for the Programmability,Manageability and Workflow aspects for new Juniper products
- Engage with Product Marketing and define the Technology Roadmap for the team
- Engage with Customers to enable them to deploy the right solutions and evangelize Juniper solutions
- Support the team members and lead the solution implementations for these products
- Mentor talent within the team and thus grow the Technical Leadership within the team.
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech from a premier institute.
- Proven industry experience in relevant technology areas
- Experience in Architecture definition for large software components or new products
- Familiarity with SDN concepts and data center networks
- Exposure to SDN controller platforms like Open Daylight etc. is an added plus
- The ideal candidate would have a track record being the key technology evangelist Manageability solutions
- Strong knowledge of Unix/FreeBSD/Linux platforms
- Strong Programming in C and C++
- Knowledge of Data Structures
- Exposure to Continuous Integration platforms and virtualization technologies will be added advantage
- Strong people skills and be able to mentor and support key technical talent