Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
About the Position:
- Networking infrastructure has changed a great deal in last few years both in terms of kinds of applications it supports like cloud computing, mobile networks, huge ISPs, also in terms of scale of subscribers, features and elasticity. In-spite of vast and diverse set of requirements we still build this infrastructure for single application and scale.
- Does changing this status quo excite you? Fundamentally changing the way we develop, deliver and provide service on networking infrastructure. At Next Generation JUNOS engineering group we are taking a fresh look at how one should build new networking infrastructure.
If you are excited to be part of a team of engineers who look forward to building the next generation networking infrastructure, then Junos?EVO?is the team! As a software engineer you will be designing and developing control plane software on platforms running the Next Generation JUNOS networking infrastructure. You will be working closely with a team of strong and seasoned engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in CS/ECE/EE/IT or similar stream from a premier institute.
- Good knowledge in C/C++ programming, Data Structures, OS and Networking.
- Good problem solving and aptitude skills.
- Quick learner and team player.
- Working knowledge of routers and switches.
- Understanding of distributed computing systems and technologies.
Has worked with Linux Kernel, I2C, Algorithms and currently working as Staff Software Engineer