Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
About Our Team
Juniper Networks is an industry-leading vendor of network gear and software. We are a fast-growing group focused exclusively on developing a Kubernetes-based software platform for Juniper’s internal use. The platform supports multiple cloud providers, on-premise data centers, and hybrid configurations. We are mostly agnostic to the purposes of the apps running on our platform, hence deep networking expertise is not required.
- Develop/Design custom infrastructure deployment workflows in Python or Go
- Create/Architect Python/Go APIs for controlling infrastructure components
- Solve problems of scale, distribution, and concurrency
- Build state of art automation (using open-source tools or write scripting) for the continuous integration and continuous delivery of micro-services
- Establish Ops Architecture standards and best practices
- Engage with application teams to facilitate microservices transition into ATOM platform
- Architect platform as a service for internal application teams
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science with minimum 12+ years of experience
- Outstanding knowledge of the Python 3 or Go language and its ecosystem
- Ability to write custom data structures and algorithms
- Strong experience in Linux based systems (Administration level preferred)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, Cloud Formations, Security Groups, VPCs, etc.)
- Experience working with an Operations Center to provide excellent uptime .
- Strong troubleshooting skills; ability to debug complex systems as well as networking issues.
- Data Center service reliability mindset.
- Focus on automatic recovery and failover as well as automated non-disruptive infrastructure upgrades.
- Experience or knowledge n the following infrastructure components like ElasticSearch, Kafka, Zookeeper, SQL, Spark, Consul, Vault, Nagios and/or Prometheus Monitoring, Kubernetes setup and containerized (Docker) CI/CD pipeline
- Interest in learning cloud automation technologies such as Ansible and Terraform
- Interest in learning container orchestration with Kubernetes (preferred) and Docker etc.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with teams and influence their technological direction
- Hands-on experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes