Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Reliance is one of the largest conglomerates in India, owning multiple profitable businesses that touch millions of lives on a daily basis. We want to be the pre-eminent player in e-Commerce by building a world-class technology ranging from awe-inspiring next-generation store technology to streaming digital media (video, music, TV), to having customers buy and get what they want near-instantaneously. Our ambitions are big.
The Reliance e-commerce team is looking for a smart senior software development engineer in test (Sr. SDET). In addition to in-depth technical expertise, our ideal candidates will show great self-motivation, a curious and questioning attitude, agility, ownership, problem-solving and will raise the bar in everything they do. They will revel in solving challenging problems and take pride in delighting customers and deliver results.
- Work closely with product manager and developer to understand product requirement and design.
- Document detailed functional and integration test cases. Coordinate with the developer, product manager and other business stakeholders on test case review, identify missing and complex test case scenarios.
- Design and development of automated test suites for a highly complex, scalable and distributed e-commerce system.
- Implement CI/CD pipeline, Code coverage, and additional engineering best practices
- Test execution, Publish test report and coordinate with product/project stakeholder
- Analyze server logs, DB and provide other relevant details with a bug
- Build and enhance automation test framework and tools
- Develop mock/stub to test the functionality of a component in isolation.
- Bachelors in computer science or a related engineering discipline
- 2-5 years of experience in Quality Engineering
- Deep understanding of software engineering fundamentals - OOPS concept, algorithm, and data structure
- Hands-on coding experience in Java, Python or any other programming language. Can write efficient, modular, and maintainable code
- Experience working on an open source testing tool/framework like Selenium, TestNG, pytest, etc.
- Experience in automation testing of web services (REST, SOAP)/website/Mobile app
- Proficient in at least one of the scripting languages (Shell Scripting, Perl)
- Experience working on Linux/Unix environment
- Basic Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Caching, and pub-sub technologies
- Knowledge of git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker is a plus
- Outstanding problem solving and debugging skills
Has worked with System Testing, J2EE, PL/SQL and currently working as SAP Test Manager