Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Title : Specialist - Artificial Intelligence
Business unit: Accenture Operations
About Accenture Artificial Intelligence team:
Accenture’s Artificial Intelligence team focuses on getting machines to do things that we would call intelligent behavior. Intelligence – whether artificial or otherwise – does not have a precise definition, but there are many activities and behaviors that are considered intelligent when exhibited by humans and animals. Examples include seeing, learning, using tools, understanding human speech, reasoning, making good guesses, playing games, and formulating plans and objectives. AI team in Accenture Operations focuses on how to get machines or computers to perform these same kinds of activities, though not necessarily in the same way that humans might do them.
To Know more -
We are looking for an exceptional hands-on research scientists with a strong background in algorithmic or applied research in one or more of the following - Natural language processing (NLP), Information Extraction/ Retrieval, Knowledge representation and reasoning (KRR), Machine learning, deep learning, Computer Vision, Speech recognition, You will be joining a world-class, multidisciplinary team and will be participating in cutting-edge research in machine intelligence and artificial intelligence. You will be providing quality answers to large-scale problems with broad impact.
Duties & Responsibilities: Essential Functions
- Responsible for artificial intelligence / machine learning technology and application analysis, understand latest industrial and academic developments in AI/ML
- Develop new ideas and apply AI/ML to specific product challenges across Accenture Operations team
- Study and innovate in artificial intelligence/machine learning and its application in diverse domains
- Design competitive AI/ML services and user experience for next generation devices and create prototypes for demonstration
- Collect, synthesize, and propose requirements and create effective product/feature roadmaps
- Work with the rest of the team to integrate these algorithms into larger solutions
- Work with development teams to mature these algorithms into production quality programs
Skills & Abilities: (Technical or General)
- Job location- Bangalore & Gurgaon
- Overall 4 – 7 years of corporate or education research experience in AI/ML area
- Education MS/ M. Tech or PhD in Computer Science or related field with focus in Machine learning/ Artificial Intelligence or related background
- Must have 3+ years of expert-level understanding of Artificial Intelligence technologies including some or all: knowledge representation & reasoning (KRR), natural language processing (NLP), speech recognition, unsupervised machine learning, and/or reinforcement learning
- Development of end to end AI based product
- Excellent understanding of complex system architecture, components and requirements
- Innovation minded, highly capable to think systematically, capable to redefine the solutions to overcome the competitors and solving problems
- Self-driven, energetic, creative, with ability to work in international teams
- Curious and willing to challenge existing solutions with innovative technology concepts
- Deep understanding of computer architecture is a plus; knowledge of Computer Vision will be an added advantage
- Record of academic publishing in related conferences and/or journals is a plus
- Proven and demonstrated implementation skills (putting theory into practice)
Managing Director, Artificial Intelligence Practice at Accenture with 16+ years of experience