Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Come and be part of the team which is helping shape Juniper’s vision of scalable JUNOS infrastructure which runs in Juniper’s routing and switching products. JUNOS kernel infrastructure is built over freebsd, which is SMP capable. The job involves development and sustenance of features, handling customer escalations and championing high quality along with seamless handling of business priorities. On the job innovation is a high priority task for this team.
You will be responsible for leading a team of software engineers engaged in designing, developing and sustaining JUNOS kernel infrastructure that is used in Juniper Routing and Switching products. You will be responsible for mentoring/guiding engineers for producing the best, state-of-the-art software, developing technology expertise through their work, and above all, motivating and challenging them to do their best work. This will involve activities spanning across entire development cycle of new products and features. This will also require collaborating with other Juniper groups, functions, locations for most efficient execution of the projects.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Software development manager
- Ability to hire, retain and develop high performance teams and to motivate people to constant innovate and evolve.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of delivering software features for large and complex products successfully
- Ability to develop and monitor project schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical milestones
- Ability to jump-start projects through hands-on design while building a team from scratch
- Passion to deliver software with a high quality and maintaining near zero bugs for the components.
- Experience in dealing with customers and partners on technical and non-technical issues
- Familiarity and hands on experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Good understanding of Linux/FreeBSD or similar UNIX systems
- Strong in C/C++ programming, data structures
- Proficiency in networking OS and routing