Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Turvo India is the world class R&D arm of the California-based software company, Turvo Inc. Turvo is the only real-time collaborative logistics platform that connects anyone, anywhere to move things. Our platform creates a smarter
way for shippers, brokers, and carriers to seamlessly work together to get things done faster. We are re-imagining how the world moves things!
- At Turvo we always like to push the boundaries of technologies and work on solving problems that have not been solved.
- We are agile startup-minded engineers and our culture emphasises on the policy of learn and teach as we care about building an environment where there is a constant flow of knowledge without the classroom learning techniques.
- As an early-stage employee, you will be uniquely positioned to learn a lot while solving complex problems and writing software both impactful to our customers and critical to our company’s success.
- Our team sizes are small to encourage impactful contributions from each engineer and to promote meaningful collaboration.
- We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits. Moreover, we will give you the chance to work with other awesome engineers and product designers.
The primary role entails
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other coders to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools like Wiki.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.