Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
We are looking to hire Software Engineers for the Routing Protocols team in Bangalore. The Routing Protocols team is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining IP Unicast and Multicast Protocols, VPLS, VPNs and Routing Infrastructure.
Why should you join us?
- The networking industry is at an inflection point and the Routing team is in the middle of shaping it for the future. This Bangalore team is Juniper’s largest Routing Protocol development team globally with full ownership of many cutting-edge technology components. Engineers from this team are setting IETF standards and are contributing directly to evolution of Internet and hyper-scale data center networking solutions.
- Opportunity to work with some of the networking gurus who have developed many of the widely deployed networking technologies. Contribute and even steer some of the evolving networking standards/technologies.
- Opportunity to work with large Internet and Web Service provider customers and solve open networking problems in their deployments.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent software design capabilities, C/C++ programming, debugging skills and a strong systems programming background
- Experience in IP Unicast or IP Multicast or VPLS/MPLS technologies is highly desirable.
- Experience in at least one routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF, or ISIS is a plus
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts, TCP/IP and advanced data structures is required
- Experience debugging problems in complex systems involving multiple process/thread interactions including, but not limited to analyzing crashes, scaling and performance issues, packet loss, memory leaks and memory corruption
- Proactive mindset and strong willingness to learn in addition to ability to think out of the box and adopt new software development tools and technologies