Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
We are looking for passionate candidate to work on applied AI problems in Innovation lab at Publicis Sapient India, who has passion for technology and is willing to work in uncertain environment. Candidate would have opportunity to work in small, fast moving team with people having expertise in diverse set of background.
Why Publicis Sapient Kepler Innovation lab-
We work on building applications involving emerging technologies e.g. augmented reality, Virtual reality, AI, Machine learning, Computer vision, NLP, Internet of things to name a few.
This role could be a fit if you have experience in following:
- Deep Learning: building CNNs, RNN based architectures like LSTM and GRU.
- Have practical knowledge of Deep learning techniques like transfer learning for NLP and computer vision problems.
- Expert in any one framework – pyTorch, Tensorflow(or Keras)
- Experience in deploying/serving deep learning models.
- Basic knowledge of Classical Machine Learning: non-deep learning methods (random forests, collaborative filtering, HMMs, etc.)
- Expert in python and proficient in C/C++
- AI/ML Engineering: Understands and familiar with data processing pipeline technology stack.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field. 2-3 year experience
- Participates in Kaggle competition
- Open source contributions (Github projects links etc.)