Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
About the Position:
We are looking to hire Software Engineers for high performance Packet Forwarding/networking software team for the current and next generation of Routers.
Packet forwarding team is responsible to Develop complex packet forward features in IPv4/IPv6/MPLS, Multicast, Routing, Firewall/Filter, Cos, Services areas etc.
- Analyze, debug and fix complex microkernel/Linux issues.
- Continuously drive innovations by working with cross functional teams to address complex problems.
- Assist in solving complex customer issues and queries reported from the field and drive customer satisfaction.
- Work on sustaining existing features.
- A minimum of B.E or B.Tech from a reputed institution in CS/EE with 8+ years of experience is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of strong C or C++ programming and debugging skills is required.
- Knowledge & course-work are required in the following areas: advanced networking (Layer 1-4 protocols: Ethernet, TCP/IP, MPLS, routing protocols, etc.), layer 2/3 packet forwarding, operating systems internals, algorithms, and computer architecture.
- Experience with RISC and Real time OS is a plus.
- Proficiency with test equipment is desired.