Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
About the Position:
We are looking to hire Software Engineers for high performance Packet Forwarding/networking software team for the current and next generation of Routers.
Packet forwarding team is responsible to Develop complex packet forward features in IPv4/IPv6/MPLS, Multicast, Routing, Firewall/Filter, Cos, Services areas etc.
- Analyze, debug and fix complex microkernel/Linux issues.
- Continuously drive innovations by working with cross functional teams to address complex problems.
- Assist in solving complex customer issues and queries reported from the field and drive customer satisfaction.
- Work on sustaining existing features.
- A minimum of B.E or B.Tech from a reputed institution in CS/EE with 8+ years of experience is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of strong C or C++ programming and debugging skills is required.
- Knowledge & course-work are required in the following areas: advanced networking (Layer 1-4 protocols: Ethernet, TCP/IP, MPLS, routing protocols, etc.), layer 2/3 packet forwarding, operating systems internals, algorithms, and computer architecture.
- Experience with RISC and Real time OS is a plus.
- Proficiency with test equipment is desired.