Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The Business Entity:
Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) is #1 global leader in collaboration technologies, which provides best-in-class integrated collaboration solutions that redefine collaboration experience. Cisco collaboration solutions span a wide variety of solutions and technologies, including Cloud Collaboration Services, SaaS Offerings, Hosted Collaboration Solutions, and Premise solutions, Endpoints, Video, Presence, Conferencing, Customer Care and Unified Communications.
What You’ll Do
We are inviting software professionals between 4 and 7years of work experience to work in the Collaboration world of Cisco. Collaboration BU deals with various aspects of collaborative working to get things accomplished in a fast and simple way.
Who You’ll Work With
This includes voice and video calling, presence, contact center among others, catering from small to large customer base.
Who You Are
- Do you find your passion in coding with C/C++/JAVA and/or Python for any problems you wish to tackle?
- Do you love the concepts of Data structures and design patterns, and use them to easily tackle problems?
- Do you also believe in breaking the code written to make sure all the crawling bugs are caught and terminated?
- Do you detest doing mundane activities again and again, and always think of automating these activities?
- Are you a person who loves to collaborate in a team environment and multitask among multiple challenges to deliver a successful product to the customer?
- If you have answered yes for most of the above questions and having 2-8 years of experience, then we have an outstanding opportunity for you to be part of a new cloud based collaboration product.
Additionally, you will be at a helpful position, If:
- You have worked in an Agile environment alternating your roles between developer, test and automation.
- You have used DevOps tools like Monit, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Chef, Collectd etc.
- You have a background in VoIP technologies like SIP, SDP, RTP, RTCP etc.
- You have a background in Unified communications taking care of various Call control, Session Border Controllers, IP Phones etc.
- You have a background in IP Networking technologies like TCP/IP, L3 routing, Firewalls, NATs etc.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from digital Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.