Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own development, design, scaling and maintenance of application and messaging engines that power the central platform of Capillary’s Cloud CRM product.
- Contribute to overall design and roadmap.
- Mentor Junior team members.
- Innovative and self-motivated with passion to develop complex and scalable
- 3-5 years of experience in software development with strong focus on algorithms and
- Strong coding and design skills with prior experience in developing scalable & high
availability applications using Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Work experience with Relational databases is required (Primarily MySQL)
- Prior work experience with Non-Relational databases (primarily Redis, MongoDb) is an
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
Capillary offers an Intelligent Customer Engagement platform to retailers and consumer
businesses - managing the entire life cycle of customer data from acquisition, analysis, insights and activations. We are the world’s leading SaaS provider of end-to-end Multi-Channel Customer Engagement, Big Data Customer Intelligence, Clienteling, Real-time Loyalty and Social CRM solutions to 150+ enterprise customers - with over 10,000 locations and 75 Million shoppers who interact with our cloud platform. Marquee customers like Marks & Spencer, Pizza Hut, Puma, Benetton, KFC and Courts, have realized as much as a 4-6X ROI from customer engagement across every major channel, including in-store, mobile, online, e-mail, and social by leveraging Capillary?s solution.
Present across North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific, we are the youngest company to win at
Marketing Magazine’s CRM & Loyalty Agency of the Year Awards 2013. The company has also
been named: a Gartner 2013 Cool Vendor, among Harvard Business Review’s Pioneers of Reverse Innovation and to Mint WSJ Bloomberg Businessweek?s Hottest Technology Businesses 2013. Capillary is financed by Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners and Qualcomm Ventures.
Currently we are a 350+ and growing ? company with 75+ IIT/IIM graduates and leading
professionals from Microsoft, Oracle, Yahoo, Dunnhumby and Fair Isaac. We have a growing
presence around the world with offices in Singapore, London, Dubai, Palo Alto, Beijing,
Johannesburg, Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi.
Being a young fledgling company (a little more than just a startup), the incumbent is expected to acquaint yourself with our company culture. We have a bright bunch of folks who care about building the next billion $ enterprise. They are driven, highly technical and highly motivated. If you expect to be led by a 100% process oriented culture, this is not a role for you. We expect the incumbent to bring in best practices and ?design led engineering? concepts but at the same time respect the existing corporate culture of Capillary and adapt well to our environment. We expect high degree of professionalism and an ability to work with youngsters who might be highly charged and focused in building the next best of breed products for our customers!
- Competitive Salary as per market standards
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to work with a world class engineering team.
10+ years of experience and has worked on Linux, SQL, PHP