Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access,tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Engineer will support the transformation and innovation of the Finance and GSM processes. Among the responsibilities of the role include: development and maintenance of the Finance and GSM processes using cutting-edge technologies. This person will work closely with product and process owners, subject matter experts from Finance and GSN and the agile team in Technologies.
- Drive user story analysis & elaboration, design and development of software applications, testing & builds automation tools
• Proactively identify and automate manual tasks to improve quality and efficiency.
• Role involves to work closely with partners from Finance /GSM and AET to prioritize, define, develop and test the data for various use cases as part of the end to end process.
- DEV Ops /CDCI Tools experience/Exposure ( Jenkins, Git, Docker/Kubernetes etc)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Agile Methodology experience (for ex: Scrum/Kanban/SaFe)
- Must be proficient with general RDBMS skills (Oracle or Postgress or SQL server)
- Ability to influence and lead others and effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Creative problem solving (innovative) with excellent technical and analytical aptitude
- Self-starter with a curiosity and appetite for new technology
- Teamwork & ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills