Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Looking for energetic, high-performing Engineer to help shape our technology and product roadmap for IBM ICM. You will be part of the fast-paced, entrepreneurial team to deliver innovative solutions on Big Data (Cornerstone) and calculate Payouts for GCS Organization.
- Owns all technical aspects of software development for ICM
- Performs hands-on architecture, design, and development of all modules
- Functions as member of an agile team and helps drive consistent development practices wrt tools, common components, and documentation
- Develops deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Writes code and unit tests, works on API specs, automation, and conducts code reviews & testing
- Performs ongoing refactoring of code, utilizes visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and deliver continuous improvement
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Works closely with product owners on blueprints and annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms and products
- Works with product owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues.
- Creating new calculations, reports, and imports; Analyzing issues/defects and providing the solution
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
5+ years of software development experience with proven hands-on experience in IBM Cognos Incentive Compensation Management/Hadoop/ HIVE/ NoSQL & SQL Databases
- Proficient in implementing user level and data level securities within Cognos
- Experience working with programming concepts
- Expert in writing SQL and performance tuning SQL.
- Ability to complete solid unit testing on your own work.
- Ability to create requirement documents, tech specs, unit test results, estimation documents, road maps, and architecture diagrams.
- Ability to analyze requirements and direct to an appropriate solution that will fit within a reasonable technical maintainable design.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Looks proactively beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
- High energy, demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies, and takes pride in how fast they develop working software