Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe?s all about. We give everyone?
from emerging artists to global brands?everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We?re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We?re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee
experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe Experience Cloud provides a comprehensive set of services designed to give enterprises everything they need to deliver exceptional customer experiences. The EDGE team is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join us in testing the services that will drive the content intelligence and analytics requirements for enterprise customers. You should have a good understanding of, and practical experience with, multi-user, multi-tenant hosted solutions and production automation.
What you?ll do:
- Test services that form the foundation of the Adobe Cloud Platform across storage and
- Collaborate with engineering teams to create solutions that improves the quality of services for enterprise customers
- Create prototypes and presentations to communicate your ideas.
- Work hands-on developing, testing and delivering software components for the service.
- Develop or contribute to automation frameworks used to validate the service
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and share your findings with the
What you need to succeed:
- B.Tech and/or M. Tech Computer Science with excellent academic record
- Demonstrable Experience in designing, building, evolving and working with large scale,
complex software test frameworks.
- Excellent programming skills in multiple languages including Java and Python.
- Experience using cloud services like Azure, Amazon or Google
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Linux/Unix/Mac know-how
- Experience in working with high-availability systems
- Experience in building tools for high-volume and low-latency big-data systems
The Cloud Technology group builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
Has worked on NoSQL, unix, Bash Scripting and 12+ years of experience