Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
About team and position:
You will be part of Test Engineering - Routing functional test team working on Juniper Networks family of Routing and Switching devices that are pre-dominantly deployed by large ISP, Enterprise network, large Data Center, Cloud providers and Govt agencies.
The Software Engineer in Test is a highly technical role in Networking Products validation and automation of test cases. The Candidate should be well versed with networking fundamentals, L2/L3 technologies, virtualization technologies, test frameworks & test automation.
- Understand the feature, develop and document functional level verification tests.
- Work closely with the development teams to develop and execute functional level, scale and performance test scenarios.
- Validate the functional cases in Juniper network products for both HW and Virtual platforms.
- The successful candidate will be expected to produce associated test automation for any given testing task.
- Work with cross geo teams.
- Support and maintain the already completed deliverables including customer escalation.
- Mentoring, guiding and training junior colleagues.
- Write white papers/ Patents/ IDFs on related technical areas.
- Demonstrated strong proficiency
- Routing – OSPF, ISIS, BGP.
- Segment Routing (SR-MPLS, SR-IPv6).
- Multicast – PIM/IGMP/MLD, Snooping.
- MPLS/VPN – LDP, RSVP-TE, L2VPN, VPLS, L3VPN, EVPN/VXLAN, ROSEN, NG-MVPN.
- Demonstrated record of successfully working with local and remote teams.
- Experience in automation framework like ROBOT.
- Proven proficiency in Perl/ Python and UNIX is a must.
- Expertise in use of networking test equipment like Spirent and Ixia, including automation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- BE in CS/EE, or higher degree is desired.
- 8-11 years’ experience in networking products qualification.