Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
If solving complex networking problems in some of World’s biggest and fastest routers excite you then here is a great match. We are looking for a Software developer for our Packet Forwarding Engine team working on Juniper’s flagship Core Router portfolio. In the PFE team, we work with the forwarding ASICs, drivers, IPv4/v6 and MPLS forwarding features including firewall, classification, scheduling and queuing.
- BS/MS in computers with 5+ years experience, preferably in a networking company.
- In-depth understanding of IP routing/forwarding and networking concepts.
- In-depth understanding and prior experience of MPLS is essential
- Prior experience in ASIC based forwarding models and chassis-based systems is a big plus
- Prior work experience in any one of the fields is essential: IP, L2/L3 forwarding, Firewall, ACL, VPLS, MVPN, Multicast, QOS, COS, ATM, Frame-relay, L2VPN, L3VPN, PPP, ATCA, SERDES programming
- Experience in data path handling, low level chip programming.
- Strong C programming & debugging skills.
- A strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices is desirable.
- Experience in design / development of non stop forwarding systems is an added advantage.
- Experience in L2 and L3 control plane protocols on a high end Ethernet Switch/Router is desirable.
- Device drivers and kernel experience is desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Good team player with right attitude.