We are looking for engineer in the PFE team. In the PFE team, we work with the forwarding ASICs, drivers, IPv4/v6 and MPLS forwarding features including firewall, classification, scheduling and queuing.
- BS/MS in computers with 5+ years experience, preferably in a networking company.
- In-depth understanding of IP routing/forwarding and networking concepts.
- In-depth understanding and prior experience of MPLS is essential
- Prior experience in ASIC based forwarding models and chassis-based systems is a big plus
- Prior work experience in any one of the fields is essential: IP, L2/L3 forwarding, Firewall, ACL, VPLS, MVPN, Multicast, QOS, COS, ATM, Frame-relay, L2VPN, L3VPN, PPP, ATCA, SERDES programming
- Experience in data path handling, low level chip programming.
- Strong C programming & debugging skills.
- A strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices is desirable.
- Experience in design / development of non stop forwarding systems is an added advantage.
- Experience in L2 and L3 control plane protocols on a high end Ethernet Switch/Router is desirable.
- Device drivers and kernel experience is desirable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Good team player with right attitude.