Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Reliance is one of the largest conglomerates in India, owning multiple profitable businesses that touch millions of lives on a daily basis. We want to be the pre-eminent player in e-Commerce by building word class technology ranging from awe inspiring next generation store technology, to streaming digital media (video, music, TV), to having customers buy and get what they want near-instantaneously. Our ambitions are big.
The Reliance e-commerce team is looking for ambitious software developers, who will think on behalf of the consumer and translate that into world-class experiences. In addition to in-depth technical expertise in software development, our ideal candidates will show great self-motivation, a curious and questioning attitude, agility, ownership, problem solving and will raise the bar in everything they do. They will revel in solving challenging problems of scale and take pride in delighting customers and deliver results.
- Build digital consumer experiences using the latest technologies (Java, Micro-services, web services, distributed caches etc.)
- Develop awesome features such as social commerce, omni-channel fulfillment and route optimizations.
- Get to work on personalization, recommendations, and other data science algorithms.
- Collaborate with senior engineers to design the architecture of distributed systems.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems. No issue is beneath them.
- Interact with product/business teams to create end-to-end specifications
- Provide inputs and direction to other team members on design and implementation
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline (electrical, electronics etc.) is a must. Masters is a plus.
- Well versed with data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented design concepts, and system architecture.
- Good knowledge of common software development tools/technologies (Git, Java, Eclipse, Apache, mysql, Oracle, no sql databases, etc.).
- Willingness to adapt to other tools and technologies as needed.
- Prior work experience in the ecommerce domain (or a related B2C domain) is a plus.
- Understanding of micro-services architecture is desirable