Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
We at Publicis Sapient, enable our clients to Thrive in Next and to create business value through expert strategies, customer-centric experience design, and world class product engineering.
The future of business is disruptive; transformative; and becoming digital to the core;
In our 20 + years in IT, never before have we seen such a dire need for transformation in every major industry; from financial services to automotive, consumer products, retail, energy, and travel.
To make this transformative journey a reality in these exciting times; we seek the Rockstar’s who’ll
brave it out to go do the next “what will be” from “what is”
- exhibit the optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve
- deeply-skilled, bold, collaborative, flexible
- reimagine the way the world works to help businesses improve the daily lives of people, and the world
Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into Next.
Our work is fueled by
- challenging boundaries,
- multidisciplinary collaboration,
- highly agile teams, and
- the power of the newest technologies and platforms.
If that’s you, come talk to us!
This is the world-class engineering team where you should build your career.
- Software Development Engineer I (SDE-I)
Software Development Engineers (SDE-I) are the bright talented and motivated young minds with strong technical skills, developing software applications and services that make life easier for customers.
The SDE-I is expected to work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain digital business applications.
As an SDE-I you will get an opportunity to work with industry leading clients and global teams to solve complex business problems and build your skills on the full stack of application development technologies
- You will work in the spirit of agile & a product engineering mindset - delivering the sprint outcomes, iteratively & incrementally, following the agile ceremonies
- You will groom the stories functionally & help define the acceptance criteria (Functional & Non-Functional/NFRs) collaborating actively with stakeholders - locally & in client org., understanding end-to-end customer requirements
- You will actively contribute in technical grooming, brainstorming & whiteboarding design sessions to define & articulate the solution approaches, to identify tasks & estimates, and to document the module/sub-system design with their interfaces & wireframes
- You will have breadth of concepts, tools & technologies to address NFRs like security, performance, reliability, maintainability and understand the need for trade-offs
- You will bring in expertise to optimize and make the relevant design decisions (considering trade-offs) at the module / components level
- You will be a polyglot with a PE mindset – Open & Curious, learning & adopting new languages, platforms & toolkits constantly
- You will work with SDE-IIs to understand & practice the overall system architecture, standards & guidelines; While helping them with module & sub-system level details
- You will help evangelize and inculcate the engineering mindset and culture, share knowledge within Peer groups & ASDEs; Provide and receive constructive feedback
- You will have a continuous improvement mindset working on opportunities to shift left; Proactive about reduction of tech. debts, eliminating waste, increasing automation, using the right productivity tools, understanding client business, using dashboards for monitoring & alerts
You will be accountable for development, unit testing of features with an E2E focus, following the engineering best practices, standards:
- Solve problems at a story level, given the stories and system design
- Design Sub-systems/Modules, Ensure Implementation in-line with design & Integration with all dependent systems/modules; Focused on solving business problems.
- Write Unit & Acceptance Testcases, adopting a Test First approach applying TDD; while using BDD for Functional & Integration testing
- Manage Tech Debts
- Use SCM like GIT; Understand & adopt different branching strategies for code development;
- Use integrated tools like Jira, Confluence etc., along with other collaboration tools across geo locations
- Perform Peer Reviews of sub-system, component level design & implementation, following the established coding standards
- Use Static Analysis & Profiling tools to ensure high Code Quality & Performance
- Practice the DevOps mindset, adopting CI/CD to Deliver, Deploy & Support the implementation from Dev., QA environments all the way to Production
- Document Code (Doc as Code), Functional Features (BDD), User Manuals to help in the support & training
- You have 3+ years of professional work experience
- You use more than one programming language with expertise in at-least one; Ex:
- Memory Management, GC, Templates/Generics, Closures etc.
- Multi-Threading, Sync/A-Sync.; Blocking/Non-Blocking execution styles
- You practice Imperative, Functional Programming styles
- You are a problem solver choosing the relevant data structures, algorithms considering the tools for Time & Space Complexity
- You apply SOLID, DRY design principles, design patterns & practice Clean Code
- You are an expert at String Manipulation, Data/Time Arithmetic, Collections & Generics
- You practice & guide on handling failures ? Error Management & Exception handling
- You build reliable & high-performance apps leveraging Eventing, Streaming, Concurrency, Multi-Threading & Synchronization libraries and frameworks
- You develop web apps using HTML, CSS, Java-script & relevant frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- You design and build microservices from grounds up, considering all NFRs & applying DDD, Bounded Contexts
- You use one or more databases (RDBMS or NoSQL) based on the needs
- You deploy to production, trouble shoot problems & provide live support
- You understand the significance of security aspects & compliance to data, code & application security policies; You write secure code to prevent known vulnerabilities; You understand HTTPS/TLS, Symmetric/Asymmetric Cryptography, Certificates
- You use one or more Web Application Frameworks
- Spring or Spring Boot or Micronaut (Java)
- Flask or Django (Python)
- Express or Meteor or Koa (Node)
- Asp.net MVC, WebApi or Nancy (.Net)
- You use one or more messaging platforms (e.g. JMS/RabbitMQ/Kafka/Tibco/Camel)
- You use Mocks & Stubs & related frameworks (Moq)
- You use logging frameworks like Log4j, NLog etc.
- You use build tools like MsBuild, Maven, Gradle, Gulp etc.
- You understand and use containers, virtualization
- You use proactive monitoring & alerting, dashboards
- You use Logging/Monitoring solutions (Splunk, ELK, Grafana)
- You understand infra. as code (cattle over pets)
- You are able to set-up a CI/CD pipeline infrastructure & stack from grounds-up
- You are able to articulate the pro’s, con’s of designs & tradeoffs
- You are aware of distributed tracing, debugging and troubleshooting
- You are aware of side-car, service mesh usage along with microservices
- You are aware of distributed, cloud design patterns & architectural styles
- You are aware of gateways, load-balancers, CDNs, Edge caching
- You are aware of gherkin and cucumber for BDD automation
- You are aware of performance testing tools like JMeter, Gatling
- You are aware of one search solution like ElasticSearch, SOLR, Endeca
- You are aware of one distributed caching solution like Redis, MemCache etc.
- You are aware of selenium for UI automation
- You are aware of a rules engine like Drools, Easy Rules etc.
Learning is part of our DNA. As an organization, we promote self-learning and the continuous development of yourself and others. We offer plenty of opportunities to build critical core consulting skills and learn new technologies. In addition to that you will be given the chance to support the growth of others as part of your own journey by becoming part of our ever-growing learning ecosystem, in which everyone is both a producer and consumer of learning.
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com