Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Meesho India’s #1 Reselling platform which is building a disruptive social distribution channel via social sellers selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 10,00,000+ social sellers across 500+ towns to start and grow their online business, with tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers,housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Meesho is Series B funded by SAIF Partners, Y Combinator & Venture Highway.
You will be responsible for developing test automation framework for our Mobile Apps which change the way ecommerce operates. You will design, develop, and implement the test automation framework from scratch. You will be interfacing with our Mobile developers and Backend developers for maintainin32g the test automation framework.
Roles & Responsibilities: -
You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning,development, deployment, scaling and maintenance of our platform.
Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products/features.
Optimising performance for the software and keeping it up to date with latest industry standards.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
Skill Sets: -
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in manual testing and automation.
- Extensive knowledge in Appium, Selenium or any other test automation frameworks.
- Mobile Device, REST API and Web automated testing experience.
- Expert in developing Automation Framework and test script using UI/WebDriver/Selenium scripting
- Understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- Experience in developing test case automation efforts; designing, developing and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience testing under mobile platform Android
- Both white and black box testing experience
- Understanding of Software Test engineering methodology and process expertise
- Experience working on a successful agile development team
- Strong debugging, problem solving, interpersonal and troubleshooting skill.