Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Hike is a social & content platform focused on privacy, expression and bite-sized content. A place where you can privately chat with friends and also consume snackable content like news, cricket scores, fun stuff, entertainment etc, catered specifically for the Indian audience.
Hike HQ is Delhi, launched on 12/12/12 and acquired a user base of over 100 million since then. 90% of Hike users are between the age of 15-24 years and 95% of its users are based in India. On an average, Hike?s highly engaged user base transacts over 40 billion messages per month and spends over 24 min per user per day on the platform.
We being a young dynamic internet company are constantly evolving. Trust, Transparency, Teamwork & Accountability is the bedrock for what we believe defines a great culture at Hike. Our values:
- Seek Clarity & Build Alignment
- Customer Obsession
- Evidence Based
- Results Driven
- Fast & High Quality Execution
- Constant Dedication to our Evolution
As an SDET you will be responsible for developing test automation and/or framework for Android / iOS. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying weak spots on the code by rigorous code reviews. Your mandate would be on building the right test automation at the most relevant layer. You partner closely with Engineering, Product and Design teams to enhance the user experience. You should be innovative, creative, flexible, self-directed, and understand quality assurance procedures and methodologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You work closely with product owners and business stakeholders to continuous refine software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios.
- You also work closely with developers to clarify functional requirements, test case reviews and determine test automation requirements.
- You implement test design and work on test automation development and test execution.
- You write robust automated tests for high availability and scalable products.
- You contribute to improvements in unit testing coverage, design test framework; expand
automated testing and automation scenarios/cases.
- You investigate new technologies and techniques and research ongoing industry developments.
- You work closely with product owners and other teams to ensure the quality of the product.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field with 1-3 years of experience as a SDET. Mobile testing experience will be a big plus
- Minimum 2 years experience using automated acceptance test frameworks like Cucumber (writing feature file and step definition file) and experienced in using test automation tools like Appium, Espresso, XCUI etc.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python
- Proficiency with any databases (sql or nosql)
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding the continuous deployment process and ability to review code
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to understand Product/Functional spec and create test plan/cases
- Flexible in working as both individual and a team player
- Practical knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, concurrency programming design patterns.
- Experience with agile development, continuous integration and delivery strong programming, data structure concepts, debugging and excellent problem-solving skills.
Has worked with C, Programming, Microsoft Excel and currently working as Software Developer