Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
SDE III in Swiggy plays a key role in owning end to end design/Architecture of a complex system/team they are assigned to. They co-own the technology vision of the respective team and significantly contribute to the overall success of the team. They partner with the product/business teams to understand the product features and specifications, translate them into high level and low-level design thereby facilitating the team in design and development of mission critical applications.
What Do we look for?
- Technically Hands-on, with deep dive expertise in designing and developing real time internet applications or high scale SAAS applications
- 6 -10 years of experience in developing products with at least a couple of years in leading a team
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Java/ROR/Golang)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with web technologies PHP/ Java, Python, Linux, Apache, MySQL, solr, memcache, redis
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
What Will You Do
- Coming up with best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the product/team.
- Driving the adoption of best practices & regular Participation in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you can create.
- Implementation of long term technology vision for your team.
- Responsible for complete architecture of your product;
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing/new areas
- Decide technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.