Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 100 million. In the 10 years since it started, Flipkart has come to offer over 80 million products across 80+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle. Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, No cost EMI and a 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,00,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.
The Software Development Engineer’s core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/system that address real world problems. You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
You (Must Haves):
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
- Deep experience in at least one general programming language (Java, C/C++ )
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
- Worked in start-up like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert design into code fluently Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces - TDD is a plus
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data. Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- 3 years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale.
Your Array (Nice to Haves):
- The farsightedness it takes to look at business problems critically from more than one perspective.
- The capability to craft object-oriented models and design data structures, implement business logic and data models with suitable class design.
- Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
- Sound soft skills to gel with colleagues from other teams in order to harness the development process.
Projects at Flipkart
Working at companies like ola, amazon, yahoo and has worked on Project Management, NodeJS, VBScript