We are looking to hire Software Engineers for the Routing Protocols team in Bangalore. The Routing Protocols team is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining IP Unicast and Multicast Protocols, VPLS, VPNs and Routing Infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and maintain VPLS, PWE, L2VPN software as part of a strong and dynamic Routing Protocols team.
- Experience in MPLS technologies is required.
- Experience in signalling protocols such as RSVP or LDP is required.
- Experience in Routing protocols such as OSPF, ISIS or BGP is highly preferable.
- Experience in layer 2 technologies such as bridging and Spanning Tree protocols is a plus.
- Experience debugging problems in complex systems including, but not limited to analyzing crashes, scaling and performance issues, packet loss, memory leaks and memory corruption
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts, TCP/IP and advanced data structures is required
- Excellent software design capabilities, C/C++ programming, debugging skills and a strong systems programming background is required.
- Require a B.E. or M.E. in CS/EC
- Candidate must possess good oral and written communication skills, be highly selfmotivated, and have the ability to work harmoniously in a team environment.
Why should you join us?
- The networking industry is at an inflection point and the Routing team is in the middle of shaping it for the future. This Bangalore team is Juniper’s largest Routing Protocol development team globally with full ownership of many cutting-edge technology components. Engineers from this team are setting IETF standards and are contributing directly to evolution of Internet and hyper-scale data center networking solutions.
- Opportunity to work with some of the networking gurus who have developed many of the widely deployed networking technologies. Contribute and even steer some of the evolving networking standards/technologies.
- Opportunity to work with large Internet and Web Service provider customers and solve open networking problems in their deployments.