Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Be part of highly talented engineers working in the areas of MPLS / Multicast Routing and Multicast VPNs. You will be responsible for engineering execution of the programs by working with internal teams such as HW, marketing, QA, program management etc. Expected to drive SW engineering practices and also to build and sustain strong technical skills in the team. Will be also responsible for the performance, productivity, morale and motivation of the team.
- Design, develop, and maintain MPLS / IP Multicast VPN routing software as part of a strong and dynamic JUNOS Routing Protocols team.
- Experience in Multicast protocols like PIM, MSDP, Auto RP, BSR is a MUST
- Experience in MPLS and BGP is highly desirable
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts, TCP/IP and advanced data structures is required
- Experience in L3/BGP VPN or Multicast VPN is highly desirable
- Experience in at least one routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF, or ISIS is a plus
- Excellent design, C programming and debugging skills and a strong systems programming background are required.
- Requires a B.E. or M.E. in CS/EC/IS.
- 3+ years of experience in related area
- Candidate must possess good oral and written communication skills, be highly self-motivated, and have the ability to work harmoniously in a team environment.
Why should you join us?
- The networking industry is at an inflection point and the Routing team is in the middle of shaping it for the future. This Bangalore team is Juniper’s largest Routing Protocol development team globally with full ownership of many cutting-edge technology components. Engineers from this team are setting IETF standards and are contributing directly to evolution of Internet and hyper-scale data center networking solutions.
- Opportunity to work with some of the networking gurus who have developed many of the widely deployed networking technologies. Contribute and even steer some of the evolving networking standards/technologies.
- Opportunity to work with large Internet and Web Service provider customers and solve open networking problems in their deployments.