Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Salesforce.com Sr. Technical Architect would be part of the growing Salesforce.com and Force.com Center of Excellence. He or she would serve as expert to sales and delivery team on the force.com, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud Platform. With broad background the ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform including but not limited to business processes, hosting infrastructure, security, integration to other IT systems with IT audiences up to CIO/CTO level and engage LOB heads and business users.
Must Have Skills:
- Over all 10-14yrs of experience in information technology .
- 8+ years CRM experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce
- 7+ Years of relevant Salesforce Experience in Architecture and Technical Designs
- 5+ driving technical assessments, performance reviews, NFR’s
- Good Technical understanding (Hands-on exposure) of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, HealthCloud, & Community Clouds
- Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Process Builder, Approval Process, Reports, Dash Boards, Integration (SOAP & REST), Canvas APP, Sharing and Security Models
- Good understanding of SFDC object and able to defining custom objects
- Requirement elicitation
- Mandatory Certifications: Platform Developer-II & Certified Application Architect
- Lightning Framework
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency with MS Visio