Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Who we are ?
InMobi is the most powerful mobile advertising platform. We have redefined? advertising in a world of multiple screens and devices.? We enable businesses and consumers to make smarter every day decisions. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides advertisers, publishers and app developers with a global solution for advertising. Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements and content. We display 8 billion ads every day, which is more than the overall population of the globe!
InMobi?s culture is centered around:thinking big, being passionate, accountable and taking ownership with freedom to make a difference in a flat organization. You will work with a very capable and high-reaching peer groups, who will welcome you with open heart and will go extra mile to make you successful. We believe that learning is a life long commitment so we invest significantly in your development using internal and external resources. We also provide a strong career path that can help you grow either in the same or different function using the InMobi Live your Potential program.
Food for your soul ? free catered meals all days of the work week, gym and yoga classes to center your mind and body, socialize with colleagues and industry partners during bi-weekly cocktails hours.
What is the team like?
The Global Delivery Center is the global hub of InMobi?s business operations such as Campaign Management and Creative Services.
The Creative Service team at InMobi conceptualizes and creates award winning mobile ads for its clients, which include the world?s leading brands such as Samsung, Adidas, Audi and Unilever.
What will you be doing?
As a Creative Developer you will be working on cutting edge technologies and creating mobile ads and rich media creatives for mobile devices supporting HTML5, including Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
You should be open and willing to work on proprietary cloud based tools including InMobi Studio. InMobi’s proprietary Studio platform helps developers ?build rich media campaigns once and deliver everywhere? on both mobiles and tablets.
You will build highly interactive and engaging ads based on designs provided by the creative design team. You should be able to create high quality rich media ads while keeping the mobile user experience top of mind.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Develop best of breed mobile advertising campaigns on HTML5 using ad-builder tools and programming.
- Participate in the ideation of mobile rich media campaigns from a development standpoint.
- Interpret wireframes to develop highly interactive mobile experiences.
- Create rapid prototypes to show clients rich media functionality.
- Optimize HTML5 creatives for delivery keeping mobile data speeds in mind.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance engineers to ensure all HTML5 creatives are network-ready.
- Work on multiple projects and deliver creatives in a timely manner
What do we expect from you ?
- 2-4 yrs of web or mobile design experience
- Bachelors? degree required
Creative Services, Global Delivery Center
- Experiece with WebGL / Three.js or any such similar frameworks.
- Working knowledge of backend technologies like php and MySQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to handle work pressure and deliver to project deadlines.
- Should be passionate about creating great user experiences.
- Should be highly accountable for product quality and delivery
Good to Have:
- Experience using Rich Media platforms such as DoubleClick Studio, Celtra, Sizmek or AOL One Creative.
- Understanding of backend development PHP, MVC frameworks, developing with API’s and integrating with popular social media platforms will be a plus.
- Experience using GIT for version control systems (GIT), build tools (Grunt/Gulp) and pre-processors (Sass/Less).
Software Engineering Manager at Hotstar with 8+ years of experience