Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Meesho is building a disruptive social distribution channel via social sellers selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 10, 00,000+ social sellers across 500+ towns to start and grow their online business, with tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Meesho is Series C funded by Shunwei Capital, DST Partners, RPS Ventures, SAIF Partners, Y Combinator & Venture Highway.
You will be responsible for developing test automation framework for our Mobile Apps which change the way ecommerce operates. You will design, develop, and implement the test automation framework from scratch. You will be interfacing with our Mobile developers and Backend developers for maintaining the test automation framework
Roles & Responsibilities: -
- You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development, deployment, scaling and maintenance of our platform.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products/features.
- Optimising performance for the software and keeping it up to date with latest industry standards.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Web and Backend REST API testing
- Hands on programming experience in Java
- Experience in REST API Automation using RestAssured.
- Hands on experience in MySQL
- Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands
- Understand functional/technical specifications and analyze server logs.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Well versed with writing test cases and bug logging
- Look for potential quality issues proactively.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality