Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Turvo India is the world class R&D arm of the California-based software company, Turvo Inc.
Turvo is the only real-time collaborative logistics platform that connects anyone, anywhere to move things. Our platform creates a smarter way for shippers, brokers, and carriers to seamlessly work together to get things done faster. We are re-imagining how the world moves things!
- At Turvo we work on solving problems that have not been solved.
- Our culture is open and we emphasizes on the policy of learn and teach. We care about
- building an environment where there is a constant flow of knowledge.
- As an early-stage employee, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow as we
- encourage exploration and provide opportunities that will challenge you professional.
- We have a flat hierarchy and short democratic decision paths. Also our team sizes are small
to encourage impactful contributions from every employee.
- An agile environment where communication and initiative is valued and cherished.
- Competitive compensation package including bonuses and various other benefits.
Your role will include the following;
- As an IC you will contribute towards increasing the value delivered by your team.
- At Turvo we set high bench mark for ourselves and you are expected to help keep it high through your design, development, analysis and deployment activities.
- You are expected to understand and participate in evolving the architecture of our products.
- You need to have keen eye for tools and technologies that will make life easy for developers, and work on improving the tooling and automation.
- You can expect to be working on cutting edge technologies in areas like Big Data, In-memory data structure store, Internet of Things etc.
- You are expected to pick up the necessary skills and contribute towards a successful product execution in all the above technical areas.
- You are expected to understand the latest development and engineering paradigms like Scrum/Agile/ TDD/BDD/DDD etc