Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.
As we continue on our journey of transforming businesses, we are looking out for people who aren’t comfort-seekers, often find themselves questioning the norms, and are famous for creating a little bit of trouble. If you think you are one of them, launch your next big idea from our workstation, where Troublemakers like you reimagine everything – ideas, businesses, and the future!
Senior Associate, Experience Technology
A Senior Experience Technologist in Sapient is responsible for developing interactive web based, mobile, and/or desktop applications using Sapient as well as Industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to Sapient clients. The Experience Technologist would work closely with Visual Designers and Application Developers to build highly-efficient, user-friendly, interfaces.
The person would evaluate and recommend appropriate usage of Rich-UI components and capabilities to enhance the user experience. He / She would also be responsible for leading key tracks/ teams and mentoring team members in key Interactive technologies. He / She would also manage clients and represent Sapient’s expertise and thought leadership in Interactive technologies and applications
- Understand Clients’ business problems and engage in Client servicing to manage peer-level
- Client relationships
- Develop an accurate and realistic design plan along with risk mitigation solutions for the project
- Liaison with Information Architects and Designers to finalize the usability and feasibility of inter face designs
- Create seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective and efficient integration. Create and track the plan and activities for the team members on a day to day basis.
- Provide training to peers and clients in relevant technologies
- Create accurate, realistic design plan for the project, ensuring that all tracks are
- effectively planned
- Strong, innovative and initiative-seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Strong communication skills with sound articulation and comprehension
- Ardent desire to explore and learn emerging interactive technologies
- 4-9 years experience
- Hands-on experience with ECMAScript 2015+ and should be up-to-date with new specifications (different stages). Also, using transpilers like Babel to use features from all stages
- Understanding of React.js, its core principles - lifecycle methods, virtual DOM etc. and at least 6 – 12 months hands-on experience with the same
- Understanding of one-way data flow and the Flux architecture
- Understanding of stateful (container) vs stateless (presentational) components and how to break down the application into components
- Core understanding of how React’s state management works out of the box. Understanding of different libraries available to better manage application state like Redux/MobX. Difference in the way each library works (pure functions vs observables etc.) and the workflows as well as best practices
- Different middleware implementations available for async actions in Redux like redux-thunk,
redux-saga, redux-observable etc. Hands-on experience with at least one
- Understanding of different CSS architectures that go hand-in-hand with React.js application
development. Pros and cons of component-level CSS vs global and where to apply each
- Thorough understanding of Webpack bundler (version 2+). Experience with configuring
Webpack from scratch is a plus
- Hands-on experience with test-driven development using Jest or equivalent. Familiar with snap shot testing, code coverage. Experience working with utilities like Enzyme
- Understanding of universal rendering with React.js. Hands-on experience with different out of the box implementations or custom implementation is a plus
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
- Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache,etc.
- Familiarity of working with frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp is a plus
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility and how they relate to development
- Moderate to Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop is a plus.
- Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Projects this role will support:
- Full stack implementation for brand campaigns
- Micro sites
- Medium to large ecommerce applications
- Complex data / content heavy implementations
- UI architect
- Full stack technologist
- Solution Architect
To know more about us, visit https://publicis.sapient.com