Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Looking for a candidate to join to a team of troublemakers involved in solving challenging problems in the ecommerce domain. We are seeking candidates having hands-on experience working with Sterling implementations.
- Independently lead end to end delivery of a module or a mid-size project including requirements detailing, detailed functional design, technical design, development and testing with minimal guidance
- Responsible for combined delivery for the assigned team including people mentoring, people assistance, work products review and guidance and people task management
- Responsible to establish and ensure compliance of technical implementation best practices and implementation standards including design standards, coding standards, design review process, code reviews amongst other such activities
- Responsible for all technical activities that support project management activities - scope control, work-breakdown structures (WBS), effort estimate, required skills definition, implementation planning, articulate status and ensure timely and quality delivery
- Responsible to lead development support during formal testing phases, go-live planning, cut-over, go-live support and post go-live support
- Responsible to conduct/ lead requirements elicitation, interface mapping and HLD discussions with client at module/ functionality level
- Responsible to define project dev ops process and ensure compliance
- Responsible for organizational activities like hiring, interviewing, team training/ management, project feedback, process improvement/ definition, domain and technical knowledge building and capability development
- Experience of 4-9 yrs.
- At least 2 years of designing and 3+ years of development experience in Sterling OMS or similar package
- Strong team leadership skills with a great sense of ownership for delivery
- Ability to multi-task and play different roles based on project needs
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, development best practices and implementation methodology
- Good consulting skills including requirements gathering, business analysis, functional design, scope control, functionality demonstrations, client communication, status reporting and similar
- Good understanding of omni-channel and order management domain
- Technical knowledge – Client-server architectures, object oriented programming, SQL, Java, XML/ XSL, JSP, HTML, CSS, Angular 2/4, Working knowledge of app servers like JBoss, Websphere Commerce, Weblogic, Working knowledge of database servers like Oracle, DB2, My SQL
B. Tech/B.E./ MCA
Projects this role will support:
Ecommerce, Retail, Travel etc.
The role expects that the individual has decided to consider OMS domain as the key skill. The individual can morph the career in following directions:
OMS Domain Technology Lead (via the technical architect route) in package implementations or Open Source Micro Services based Architecture implementations,