Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Postman leads the way in the API-first universe. Postman’s API Development Environment is used by 5+ million developers and more than 100,000 companies to access 130 million APIs every month.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to join our team who shares our passion for making the lives of API developers and consumers easier. In this cross-functional role, you will collaborate with infrastructure, product, design, and customer-facing teams to solve internal and external problems end-to-end.
About the Team
Our Operations team works across across multiple products to deliver features to our users. In addition, we also focus on building and improving tooling to streamline our internal processes. A few examples:
- Building and maintaining open-source components that form a key part of Postman’s user-facing features. This includes reviewing community contributions from our users
- Working on products that allow users to integrate Postman with different parts of their workflow
- Owning internal dashboards and tools to manage all product/sales support and reporting
- Building dashboards and workflows to streamline handling of various bugs/feature requests
- Be a part of a small and tightly knit team
- Quickly build functional prototypes to solve internal and external use-cases
- Build and maintain robust tools to streamline internal engineering processes
- Test, debug, and maintain application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Use industry best practices to improve the existing stack
- Interact with Postman’s huge developer community
- You’ve been building web applications for 2+ years
- You’ve experience with high level programming languages - e.g. Node.js,PHP, Python, Ruby, Go. We code primarily in Node.js, so you’ll be expected to either ramp up on that or continue building awesome things with it
- Experience with React is a plus
- You possess strong Computer Science fundamentals - Algorithms, Databases, Networking and Distributed systems
- You are a strong communicator who can explain complex technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers
- Enjoy working with agile, iterative development practices and code reviews
- You enjoy helping onboard new team members, mentoring, and teaching
- You have curiosity about how things work
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 100 ft road, Indiranagar in Bangalore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: home-cooked meals, snacks, game room, flexible hours, ergonomic workstations and cuddles from our endearing Chief Happiness Officer, Cooper.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest
of the world.
Be a part of something big.