Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Myntra.com is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being Indias largest online store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra.com aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on offer. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
Myntra.com's value proposition revolves around giving consumers the power and ease of purchasing fashion and lifestyle products online. Offerings such as the largest in-season product catalogue, Cash on Delivery, EMI facility and 30 day Returns / Exchange policy make Myntra.com, the preferred shopping destination in the country. To make online shopping easier for you, a dedicated customer connect team is on standby to assist you 24x7.
- Awarded Fashion eRetailer of the Year 2013 by Franchise India Indian eRetail Awards
- Awarded Best E-commerce Website for 2012 by IAMAI India Digital Awards
- Awarded Images Most Admired Retailer of the Year: NonStore Retail for 2012 by
- CNBC - TV18 Young Turks Award as one of the Hottest Internet Companies of the
- Awarded Best E-commerce Partner of the year 2011-12 & 12-13 by Puma India
Myntra.com understands its shoppers needs and caters to them with choice of apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear from over 600 leading Indian and international brands. Prominent brands include Adidas, Nike, Puma, United Colors of Benetton, FCUK, Timberland, CAT, FabIndia, Biba, Steve Madden and Catwalk to name a few. You can also shop from some recently introduced labels such as - Roadster, Mast & Harbour, Dressberry, Anouk and Kook N Keech.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience level of 3 to 6 years of experience in very large scale applications
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amount of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging
Being a relatively small sized Engineering team, individuals carry a lot of responsibility on their shoulders. Coming up with the designs of features, evaluating external libraries and frameworks, enhancing existing platform infrastructure, reviewing major architectural decisions, planning and executing deployments with minimal system downtimes is part of everyday job. For an individual with hunger to solve problems and who thrives on challenges, the opportunities at this place are practically limitless.
VP Engineering and Analytics
Previously with Dell EMC, Zyme Solutions, Thomson Reuters, IBM.
Previously with Inmobi, Yahoo, Sybase Inc.
VP Engineering, SCM and Platforms
Previously with IQLECT, Yahoo, Jabong, HP.
VP Engineering, Store Front
Previously with Electronic Arts, Netapp, Oracle.
VP Engineering, Supply Chain Management
Previously with AOL Inc, Yahoo, Oracle.